Travel And Tourism Businesses
This is for you if…
- You have a Travel & Tourism Business and want more bookings,
- A Resort or Hotel with empty beds,
- A restaurant or venue with empty seats,
- A Visitor Attraction, Zoo or Theme Park with spare gate capacity and you want more visitors…
You’re already in business and making good revenue – just nowhere near enough.
You’d really not be averse to having a LOT more profit to invest back in the business.
You need to know about “Attracting & Closing High-Value Guests & Visitors On Autopilot”
We’ll show you how.
You need someone who knows the travel and tourism industry, has won awards and recognition internationally, yet understands online marketing like no-one else.
Founder and Managing Director of South West of England’s favourite family attractions, with combined visitor numbers of more than 500,000 per year. Angela recreated her idyllic childhood for the benefit of other families at the South West of England’s favourite family attractions. Crealy Great Adventure Parks provide a unique mix of action and adventures with the most exciting rides and play areas, within the peace and tranquillity of
Crealy Great Adventure Parks provide a unique mix of action and adventures with the most exciting rides and play areas, within the peace and tranquillity of beautiful countryside.
Angela and Crealy Great Adventure Parks have individually and together received many awards, including the Parents at Work ‘Best Boss Award’, ‘Business Challenge South West’ and South West Tourism’s ‘Chairman’s Award’.
Other awards include South West Tourism Visitor Attraction of the Year and Sustainability Award winner and finalist, various awards from the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions and Cornish Tourist Board Visitor Attraction of the Year.
Crealy Great Adventure Parks have been recognised as Investors In People since 2005.
More than t million visitors experienced the magic of Crealy Great Adventure Parks, where children gain an understanding of farming and heritage, respect for animals, more courage and increased confidence in their own abilities through adventurous play.
In 2007, Crealy introduced Roundabout PlayPumps to the Parks, showcasing unique PlayPumps which in Africa enable children’s play to provide clean, free water via unique pumps and boreholes. Crealy together with guests and the community has provided four PlayPumps to African communities, changing the lives of 10,000 people “through the magic of children’s play”.
Prior to relocating with family from the UK to Australia, Angela was deeply immersed in travel and tourism.
- Founder and Managing Director of award-winning Crealy Great Adventure Parks & Resorts. The business is still in the family, in the capable hands of Managing Director Chris Down.
- The British Association of Leisure Parks, Piers & Attractions (BALPPA) – on the Management Board for 8 years and scheduled to be the first ever woman Chair
- The International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA) – on the Communications Committee for 5 years
- Presenting at the European Parliament on behalf of BALPPA
- Regular speaker around the world on tourism management and marketing
- Brought up at the birthplace of Sir Walter Raleigh, famous Elizabethan explorer, the family home was open to the public. This enabled Angela to create her first ever business at the age of ten, serving tea and biscuits to visitors on the lawn!
One of the first online marketers
Angela had her first website online when there were only 100,000 websites in the world!
Now, there are billions of web pages.
Angela has been immersed in online marketing since emigrating to Australia and knows what’s needed for travel and tourism businesses, resorts, hotels, visitor attractions, zoos, and theme parks.
We Understand Your Unique Challenges
You’re so busy, you don’t know where to find the time or energy to switch on your business sales – but you believe it’s possible, with the right help.
What do other people say?
Angela is always up there with the latest trends Sonia Meaden OBE
Angela brings great energy, enthusiasm, thought and passion to everything she does. She has run her own very high profile business with great distinction, and she’s been an invaluable member of the SW Footdown group. One of those rare people who makes things happen whilst also bringing a smile to your face! David Young, STEM Group Venture Capital and Private Equity
I have known Angela for several years during this time I have found her to be an extremely professional and competent business person. She is confident, inquisitive and has a thirst for knowledge. Her work ethic is highly commendable, she is driven, intelligent and highly motivated. Bob O’Connor, Managing Director at Howletts & Port Lympne Wild Animal Parks
Want to know more?