Your Pro Google My Business Page
You know that getting a Five Star Reputation online gets you more customers.
You can’t get that without a claimed and optimised Google My Business Page.
Google have invested heavily in Google My Business and want your business to have a claimed, optimised, active Google My Business Page.
In addition, Google pays attention to what your customers and community say about you – so likes to see reviews, citations and directory listings about your business.
But it can be complicated and time-consuming. If you get it wrong, it’s as bad or worse than not doing it at all. So how to know what to do? How do you represent your business in the best possible light?
You don’t want to waste time and money doing the wrong thing. Risking your business not being found or, worse, looking bad.
In February 2014 Google emailed to say that they are REMOVING unverified and unclaimed Google Places business listings.
When you look for a business on Google, the Google My Business listing is the red “pin” that lets your customers or clients know you exist and where to find you.
Jade Wang, Google Business Community Manager, sent out the email saying,
“We’re asking business owners to review and confirm some of the information in their Google accounts so we can keep showing it to Google users. We have sent business owners affected by these changes an email.”
Most business owners didn’t know about this – until their Google listing disappeared. As I keep saying, Google has to make sure it’s search results are trusted otherwise people will start to use another search engine – and Google won’t be worth $300bn any more! That’s why it’s decided to get rid of unverified business listings. And they’re NOT creating new ones themselves any more – you have to do it for yourself.
This is very bad news to all businesses and organisations who don’t know it’s happening.
To make sure that your Google My Business Page is safely claimed and verified, what can you do?
It’s not your fault if you don’t already know what to do – of the 80m Google+ Local pages which Google originally created, for instance, 92% of them were unclaimed and most business owners and staff didn’t know about either their Google Places or Google+ Local pages – and now those have merged to become “Google My Business” pages.
Your only option if you don’t have one of these free Google listings is to create one from scratch – but make sure you get it right.
Though this may give out red flags for a lot of business owners, the new changes will make your customers’ search for your business more optimised.
It is critical to create and optimise your Google My Business listing. As Jade Wang who is the Google Business Community Manager said,
“We are making changes to Google Places for Business (now called Google My Business) and Google Maps so we can continue providing people with the best experience when they’re looking for local businesses. As part of this process, we’re asking business owners to review and confirm some of the information in their Google accounts so we can keep showing it to Google users. We know this will be a few extra steps, and we apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for your time. We have sent business owners affected by these changes an email entitled “Action Required to save your Google Places Listing”.
If you want to do this all by yourself, you need to:
- Login into Google My Business
- Create your listing with your business information.
- Make sure it’s correct with the EXACT business name, local address, local phone number, the right number of words which are keyword optimised and with calls to action, ten relevant photos and five videos (see our other training for which to use and how to geo-tag them – this is important)
Or we can do it all for you – and more: we’ll claim and optimise your business Google My Business Page for you for just $297. But you need to act now because we only have a few spaces left.
As Reputation and Business Growth Specialists, we claim and optimise the essential Google My Business pages for everyone we work with. We can do this for you if you don’t have time to do it yourself and want to be certain it’s done properly. And we do more, too.
What will we do for you?
- We optimise your Google My Business page with your EXACT business name, local address, local phone number, the right number of words which are keyword optimised and with calls to action, up to ten relevant photos and up to five videos
- We’ll claim your Top Citations and Review Sites for you as well. These include Yelp, Yellow Pages, TrueLocal or Thomson Local, StartLocal and more. Depending on your industry, they might include TripAdviser and Urban Spoon. It’s vital you have these correct for the health of your business.
- We’ll give you Three Months’ Access to our acclaimed Mobile Media MasterClass. This includes everything you need to know to market your business, all broken down into a very simple step by step process. Including:
- The latest, clear info on How to Get Your Five Stars – 70-88% of all customers trust reviews – make sure yours are Five Star with at least 6-10 recent reviews
- The latest, clear info on How to Dominate Local Search – Why Google+ Local is so Important for Your Business and How it Can Get You on to the Front Page.
- The latest, clear info on Step-By-Step Instructions To Create Any Additional Listings – Don’t Waste Time Messing Around, But Know Precisely How To Register Correctly For Optimal Results.
- The latest, clear info on Advanced Optimisation Principles – 15 Ninja Tips To Tick All Of Google’s Boxes To Convince Them You’re First Page Material.
- The latest, clear info on Your Essential Keyword Research – Avoid the “Idiot Tax” and make sure you have your Keyword Research giving you the best keywords
- Thirty Minutes of Personal Access and Guidance – Unlimited Email Support – A full 60 minutes of Skype, Hangout, Facetime or in-person sessions one on one, to guide you through using the making the most of Optimising Your Reputation! Plus continuous Email Access to me and my team to answer all your questions, for three months.
- Private Optimisation Genius Facebook Group – where you can talk with and learn from our team and other Five Star Business Owners – fast simple ways to guide you through the maze of options and choices for the next three months. This is a great advantage on its own!
- This is the low cost DIY way to take care of your business online. Immediate access when you buy it today.
Huge saving today, reduced from $4,879
Today only $297
Hurry – very limited availability
This offer will be taken down as soon as we reach capacity
Dominate Google with your Local Marketing.
Make sure you have your vital Google My Business page created and optimised, your important top citations and review sites claimed AND simple, fast Step By Step Instructions to action all your local online marketing so you can get your business the Five Star Reputation you deserve AND More Customers.
Best Value Ever!
Buy Now – Limited Time Offer. Call 07 5474 9790 to book your Google My Business solution for just $297. That’s a one-off payment – only $297.
Subject to availability – 100% Guarantee that you’ll love your Google My Places page.
Remember, this is a special offer to help businesses be visible, and for a limited time only we’ll do this work for you for $297 one-off payment this month only but you have to be quick and ask us to do this for you now because time is running out.