Okay. So you have a tablet or Ipad that you want to set up for your business marketing. Making it super easy to optimise your social media.
Let’s take a look at what you’re going to want on it.
First off you want links to –
- Your Google+ Local page
- Your YouTube
- Your website
- Your Facebook page
- Your Twitter account
- Your online marketing gmail account
- A link to the “getting your video reviews” secret page
- A link to the “getting your video reviews” pdf document which includes training in exactly how to get video reviews from your customers or clients
- A link to this secret page.
That’s the basics. You may also want to add apps or links to any other social media you use.
Once you have everything you need you will want it in an easy to use layout.
If you use an android make a new page and set it up so everything has an order and is nicely spaced. This is what ours looks like:
If you have an iPhone of iPad then your best bet to keep it all in one place is to make a new folder.
Next set up and add your accounts for each social media. If you use an android you can check and edit them on this screen:
Similarly there is an accounts feature in the settings menu of all IOS products.
- A link to a free teleprompter, great if you want to make some review videos or film yourself following a script.
- Training for you to make your “positive response video” (a one-off task)
- Training for you to make your “negative response video” (a one-off task)
Of course, you’ll also be able to use your Tablet for a number of other useful business functions. Just make sure it always lives in one place at the end of the day and is charged overnight…
If you don’t yet have your Tablet, there are plenty of options out there including:
- Samsung galaxy tab 4
- Samsung galaxy tab 3
- Samsung galaxy tab 2
- Samsung 8.0 4G
- IView 9 inch tablet
- Samsung 8 inch LTE
- Google Nexus 7 LTE
- Microsoft Surface Pro
If you want to get your own or already have your own tablet, we can of course help you set it up by phone/online: we do this setup at cost, for just $100 setup plus the cost of postage. Well worthwhile!
Here’s to your great reputation getting you more customers!