So it’s time to take to the stage again. This time in Australia’s Gold Coast, at the Crowne Plaza in Surfers’ Paradise, 8th-10th July.
StreetSmart Marketing have asked me to join Mal Emery at the StreetSmart Business School. I’ll be sharing the unique strategy, the exact steps and tactics you need to know so that you don’t have to do all that endless marketing yourself. And you don’t have to pay some other marketer to do it for you either.
This unique strategy is all about enabling your customers to do all the hard work for you. Not only does this give you your life back – after all, who really has time to do all that social media, local optimisation, videos, content creation, backlinking and all the rest of the SEO, marketing and advertising that we’re constantly told is so important?
Want to know something? Google doesn’t believe what you say. Neither do your prospective customers. We are in what I call the Web 3.0 era.
What does that mean and why should you join me at this event?
- Discover who your customers do believe
- Advertising costs have doubled if not tripled in the last 20 years and response rates have halved…if you do things the old way – instead, learn the new way
- Find out what makes 82% of your prospective customers go straight to your competitors
- How to be noticed when your customers are exposed to around 3000 pieces of advertising every day…
- How to stop your competition in their tracks, who right now are plotting to steal your clients…
- Your clients and prospects want to pay you less – unless you do this one thing
- Learn what Google trusts and what Google hates… so you work with Google not against it
- Learn the ideas, strategy and tactics you need to know to have the cash-creating lifestyle business you always wanted
As well as getting a complete understanding of the importance of safeguarding your reputation in the marketplace today, you’ll walk away with the latest strategies to shore up your online presence so prospective customers and clients have complete faith and trust in you so they want to do business with you.